Thursday, April 23, 2015

WIP: Imperial Knight Hawkshroud

Got some decals on the knight after work.


I added a glaze of Verdigris on all of the parts that are supposed to be gold/bronze


I painted the tubes with Stegadon Scale Green and the wires with Scarlet Red. When I used the Vallejo liquid mask, the paint took quite a bit of damage. I patched in all of the paint chips with super glue. After that was dry, I painted the Vallejo armor brown primer on the spots.

Don't despair when your paint job gets chipped and scratched, simply turn those spots into battle damage!


No comments:

Post a Comment