Friday, December 5, 2014

Terror Tots

I bought a new airbrush and was excited to use it on these Terror Tots. With my old airbrush, I never thought it was possible to paint such small models with it. I am really happy with the effect the airbrush gives the skin. The speed at which I can paint models with it is amazing.

When Kylee hired me to paint her army, the color scheme she wanted was "cotton candy." I chose a blue, a pink, and a purple to do the skin of the demons. I added Pale Flesh to each color to get my highlights. All colors are Vallejo Game Air.

This guy is painted with Sombre grey.


This guy is Squid Pink


This one is Alien Purple. I washed the eyes with Carroburg Crimson and then painted in white eyeballs. Blank eyes make them look even more evil.


No comments:

Post a Comment