Monday, July 7, 2014

Gorkanaut Complete!

After much squabbling with the Meks, i got the Gorkanaut done.


I really enjoyed painting this model. The airbrush gave me a strong and quick gradient with the yellow that would have taken hours with a brush. My freehand flames need some work, but look fine here. I will do better on the Morkanaut!


I did more flames and markings on the pauldrons and the rockets. They add quite a bit of visual interest.


I kept the color very limited, but splashed in about 6 extras on the light bulbs or whatever those are. Lets hope he does well on the battlefield.

No comments:

Post a Comment