Friday, January 24, 2014

Fire of Salvation

I finally got a couple of games in with my good friend Mark last Sunday. After receiving a thorough beating, I decided that the dice gods were angry at me for having unpainted pieces in my army. I decided to start with my unpainted warjack.


I painted the jack with Tau Light Ochre as my primary color rather than Menoth White. I basecoated the majority of the model with XV-88. I experimented with steel pauldrons to add some contrast to the model. I like how it turned out.


This is washed with Agrax Earthshade. I forgot to wash the flame with Carroburg Crimson.


I really like this color scheme. I wish I had thought of it when I started my Menoth. I could call them the Ochre Guard.


1 jack down. Kreoss 3, 5 Vengers, and 4 Choir to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment