Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Army Painter: Firebelly

I know I said that I was going to start blogging more regularly again before, but this time I mean it!

I recently purchased an entire set of Army Painter War Paints. (yes, yes, metallics too..) I am going to be painting a variety of models to see how flexible the limited palette is.

We started messing around with Warhammer once more, and my cousin picked up an Ogre Kingdoms army. He asked if I would paint the Firebelly for him, and my love of source lighting made me accept. After an evening of painting on it, this is what he looks like.


I am working on a new technique for painting metal that combines metallic paints with some NMM techniques. When I get it nailed down a bit more, I will do a tutorial on it. I am painting a Mammoth in the near future, that may be a good candidate for a tutorial...

No comments:

Post a Comment