Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Winterguard UA

The last pieces for my March pledge as well as the last pieces for my second Winterguard unit. You are probably as tired of seeing the Winterguard as I am of painting them, so I will keep this short and sweet.



Step 1: Rustoleum Grey.


Step 2: Normal Winterguard basecoat.


Make sure the flag has a good solid basecoat! Flags are a focal point in a unit, and they need to look good.




Step 4: Wash with Agrax Earthshade.



Don't put any wash on the flag!



Step 5: She looks really good after the first layer.


The flag has 2 layers here. The first is Wazdakka Red, the second is Evil Sun Scarlet.



Finished!

She is ready to lead my troops to their death for the Motherland.


The flag got a final highlight of Wild Rider Red.


No comments:

Post a Comment