Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WIP: Judicator, Shadows and First Layer

Not sure how many hours I put in on this guy last night, and I am not sure that I want to know. He is coming along nicely though, and he will be ready for the Muse on Mini's deadline.

In this first block of pictures I have blocked in my darks all over the model. I am using some form of 2 brush blending that hasn't been identified yet. One of these days I will get the hang of it.



I used Xereus Purple to darken and cool the shadows on the sanguine areas.



I ended up using Reaper Dusky Skin to shade the armor plates.


The gold areas were shaded with Dryad Bark. The gold areas with a lot of detail will be washed as well.


Here is the skirt plate.



This next block of pics represents my work from about 11 pm to 2 am.


I started brightening up the armor with a 50/50 mix of Reaper Green Ochre and Linen White.




I started highlighting the steel with Reaper Misty Grey







No comments:

Post a Comment