Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Gaming Resolutions

Like a lot of people, I am gonna make some resolutions about the new year. Mine will be all gaming related however.

Resolution #1 - Play it Painted! As much as I love to paint, this should be easy, but every army of mine has a handful of pieces that can't seem to get painted...It's on now though!

Resolution #2- No Crutch 2013! No more Harbinger or Kreoss 1 for tournaments... I am so sad right now. If I go to a big tournament this year, I may break this..lets face it, I need all the help I can get!

Resolution #3- No Painting Crutch 2013! No more metallic paints for me. I am going to master NMM this year.

Resolution #4- Paradox Plunge...Sorta... The Paradox plunge interested me, but Vindictus wasn't on the Menoth list, but he is on mine. My two main Menoth casters this year are Vindy and Feora 1.

Resolution #5- Battalion Challenge.. This challenge is of my own design. By the end of the year I am going to paint 12 units (10 man with UA or 5 man Medium based unit) and 24 warjacks/warbeasts. That is 1 unit and 2 jacks or beasts per month.

Resolution #6- NQ Challenge.. Enter every NQ painting challenge this year.

That should be enough pain for one year.

No comments:

Post a Comment