Thursday, December 27, 2012

Storm Strider: Completed

Finally the holidays are over and I can get back to nerding. This was the first model that I used extensive airbrushing on, and I am really happy with the results.

Airbrushing the dirt and dust on his legs gives a very realistic effect with very little effort.


The NMM turned out well on the gold and the steel. I changed one color in my steel formula and it took away the blue cast that it used to have.


I used Reaper's Aqua Mint on the coils, and mixed in white for the highlighting. The last layer on the coils was pure white.


Back view.


No comments:

Post a Comment