Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Super Dungeon: Wyrmling

On the road again for work, but this time instead of packing up my WM pieces, I decided to take a break from painting them and paint up the pieces from a board game I recently picked up: Super Dungeon Explore. 

Over the past two years I started getting into board games more and more. While I do love the mental challenge that a tabletop wargame offers, sometimes I am too lazy to break out an army and terrain. Those are the days that you need sweet board / card games to play.

Super Dungeon Explore looked like it would be a blast to paint. Not only are the pieces great looking, but they need bright, vibrant colors, and you don't get to paint those on your typical soldiers. 

For my first piece, I resisted jumping onto a hero piece and opted to paint a Wyrmling. I am trying to paint with bright highlights to maintain that anime feel. I really like the way that he turned out. Playing the game with all of the pieces painted up will be epic! 


As I said before, I am on the road for work for a few weeks. I don't know for sure whether or not I will have internet access everyday. If I don't, I will try to make it back to civilization at least once a week to add new models. 

No comments:

Post a Comment