Tuesday, October 30, 2012

On the Road.

I will be on the road for the next two days and won't be able to post anything. Look for a new post on Thursday. When I return, you can look forward to:


  • A Vessel of Judgement covered in filigree
  • A Purple Mountain King
  • Bomber with some source lighting (Probably a source lighting tutorial as well!)
  • My first foray into casting and molding resin bases
  • A bunch more Circle stuff!


I will be adding some structure to the blog next week. Each day will have its own theme. There will be more instruction as well. I will try my best to stick to this.


  • Monday- Modeling Workshop: basing, kitbashing, and customization.
  • Tuesday- New Model
  • Wednesday- Battle Report: a blow by blow of a good game I played each week, with some strategies, tactics, and list building advice.
  • Thursday- New Model
  • Friday- Terrain Workshop: making great looking, CHEAP, functional terrain. 
  • Saturday- New Model
  • Sunday- Painting Workshop: Easy, step by step method of painting a specific surface. 

If there is something that you would like to see me model, a specific piece of terrain you would like to learn how to make, or something you are having trouble painting, let me know and I will figure it out and post a solution. 

See you in a few days!





No comments:

Post a Comment