- A Vessel of Judgement covered in filigree
- A Purple Mountain King
- Bomber with some source lighting (Probably a source lighting tutorial as well!)
- My first foray into casting and molding resin bases
- A bunch more Circle stuff!
I will be adding some structure to the blog next week. Each day will have its own theme. There will be more instruction as well. I will try my best to stick to this.
- Monday- Modeling Workshop: basing, kitbashing, and customization.
- Tuesday- New Model
- Wednesday- Battle Report: a blow by blow of a good game I played each week, with some strategies, tactics, and list building advice.
- Thursday- New Model
- Friday- Terrain Workshop: making great looking, CHEAP, functional terrain.
- Saturday- New Model
- Sunday- Painting Workshop: Easy, step by step method of painting a specific surface.
If there is something that you would like to see me model, a specific piece of terrain you would like to learn how to make, or something you are having trouble painting, let me know and I will figure it out and post a solution.
See you in a few days!